“Naujamiesčio namai” residential apartment block
General contractor “Conresta” has completed the construction of “Naujamiesčio namai” – a project entrusted by a real estate company “Vilbra.” It’s a modern residential apartment block in the center of Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania.
A comfortable home in the heart of the city
“Naujamiesčio namai” is a stylish urban residential apartment block, consisting of three apartment buildings with private courtyards and a cozy pedestrian alley already in the center of it, connecting A. Vivulskio street with Savanorių avenue.
The residents can enjoy a private courtyard with a children’s playground, and the owners of apartments with terraces can enjoy the incredible views of the cityscape.
“Naujamiesčio namai” is a safe investment and a guarantee of a comfortable living in the heart of the city, both for an active young family as well as for the urban city dwellers.
- Brick buildings;
- Triple glazed windows with at least five chamber plastic frames;
- Apartment doors – armored, high security class, with two locks and a panoramic peephole;
- A collector-type two-pipe forced circulation heating system. The apartments have steel radiators with thermoregulators to maintain the optimal room temperature;
- Smoke detectors in all of the apartments;
- Spacious high-speed elevator;
- Staircase lighting controlled by motion sensors;
- A children’s playground, trees, greenery and a separate household waste area;
- Underground and on-the-ground parking available.